|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
GURU is a beatbox plug-in that offers advanced step sequencing, groove manipulation, sample editing, and beat slicing.
- Advanced Step Sequencer - 128 steps, 16 channels, 24 memories per engine, full graphical automation, MIDI remote control, independent tempo multipliers, real-time and step recording with undo.
- Automated sample slicing, classification and pad mapping (kick, snare, hat, percussion) with manual slice-tuning capability.
- Can load audio loops (WAV/AIFF/REX), MIDI loops, single-hits, complete kits, pattern banks.
- 8 Engines, each comprising:
- 16 MIDI-triggered Sample Pads.
- Powerful step-sequencer with up to 128 steps.
- 24 MIDI-triggered Patterns.
- Three Aux effects units.
- Master effects unit.
- Intuitive mixer view offering a convenient overview of all 8 engines.
- Flexible groove/shuffle control for patterns - take the groove of one MIDI file and apply it in real-time to another.
- Comprehensive Pad Editor offering individual control of the following for each pad:
- Gain, pan, coarse/fine tune.
- Resonant filter blend between LP/BP/HP.
- 3 Aux sends and an Insert effect slot.
- Start/end point adjust.
- Amp/FX envelope.
- 8 velocity cross-fade layers.
- Cut groups (choke groups).
- Includes library of over 2GB of sample content, featuring material by Yellow Tools, Wizoo, Gearshift and others.
- Eight stereo outputs, flexible routing.
- Built in MIDI mapping allows you to quickly setup GURU to work with your hardware groove box / drum triggers.