Sonokinetic has come a long way in producing sample libraries of different kinds. One of our unique approaches has always been ethnic performance libraries, vocal as well as instrumental. Güzin is a continuation of that tradition.
We have worked with Miss Güzin Degismez before, in our very first vocal library 'Tigris and Euphrates' and have been in contact with her about doing another project ever since.
As no other, Ms Degismez knows how to blend the traditional music of her culture into cinematic atmospheres that instantly invoke emotion and lively imagery. For this project, we recorded all new material, based on 'moods' and, in contrast to Tigris and Euphrates, these are all tempo synced and we've recorded all material in two tempi, to be able to employ our ITM tempo mapping system, making sure the recordings will always stay within acceptable stretch ranges. Of course, you can turn off ITM if you're looking for that overstretched sound as an effect.
All is recorded in Istanbul by our trusted producer Ceyda Pirali, who played live percussion during the recording session to accompany the mood and set the stage for Güzin to perform freely and without the robotic constriction of a clicktrack, while still providing us with tempo sync-able material.
- One Kontakt 4 & One Kontakt 5 patch spanning 6 different moods, each in two recorded tempi.
- Automatic BPM group selecting (HOST slave).
- Tempo synced by time machine.
- Use of Sonokinetic Intelligent Time Machine functionality.
- Kontakt 5 with Timemachine Pro settings (64-bit).
- 3400+ samples. (1,36 GB sample content).
- all samples is 24-bit 44.1 kHz AIFF format.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Güzin Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork: "Güzin" DVD cover. Designed by Rob van den Berg.
- Video tutorial: "Walk Through" hosted by Reuben Cornell.
Format: All files in 44.1 kHz, 24-bit AIFF format.
Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4. & Kontakt 5 (not compatible with Kontakt Player!)
Guzin is available now from http://www.sonokinetic.net/products/ethnic/guzin/