|Developer||Longcat Audio Technologies|
|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
OpenGL compatible graphics
ATI or NVidia graphics
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
H3D is a 3D audio binaural plug-in for Digital Audio Workstations. Aimed at musicians or podcasts producers, Longcat's H3D inserts in major audio software (such as Cubase, Pro Tools 9 & 10, Logic, Live, Pyramix, Nuendo or REAPER), and allows the user to create immersive 3D mixes for headphones, by visually animating a large number of audio tracks in a full-3D interface.
- 3D object-based mixing: use the 3D interface to visually place and animate sounds.
- Longcat Audio H3D technology: when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D all around the listener's head.
- Unique HRTF processing: H3D uses Longcat own processed HRTF filters in order to achieve the best spatialization effects.
- H3D Presence: independently adjust H3D's immersion effect using the Presence parameter.
- Automation: fully automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
- No tedious settings: Just insert H3D plug-ins and start moving sounds in 3D.