|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||PACE InterLok|
The H910 Harmonizer was the world's first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation, and delay, the H910 has made its way onto countless ground-breaking work by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa.
A powerful tool for creative producers and engineers alike, the H910 plug-in for AAX, VST and AU is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Create unheard mechanical sounds, drone effects, or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback. Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths, or add slap-back delays to vocals.
- NEW Keyboard and MIDI mapping - The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- NEW Envelope Follower - An envelope follower has also been implemented in this latest release. Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- NEW OUT2 Delay Group - adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of original juicyness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes. Control them manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Glitching of original hardware present to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to crystalizing feedback chaos.
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.