|Type / Tags|
Hammr+ is one part of the Hammr Suite a classic tonewheel organ sample set developed with Oasis/Sheryl Crow keyboard player Mikey Rowe and recorded at Toyroom Studios in Brighton.
Unlike other Hammond clones Hammr+ uses sampling technology to re-invent the tonewheel, every drawbar is recorded individually and treated like a separate oscillator bringing whole new levels of control and sound making possibilities to the instrument that were impossible in the 1959 original.
- Every note of every drawbar of an unmentionable tonewheel organ sampled for 7 secs through a 1959 Leslie cabinet for around 1GB of uncompressed samples.
- Individual control of volume, pan, ADSR, vibrato, saturation (amount, bass and tone) and tremolo (speed, fade and depth) for every drawbar.
- Percussion 2nd and 3rds available at the same time, with control of octave and decay time.
- Note off volume and decay control.
- Velocity sensitivity control.
- CC11 hardwired to volume for expression pedal swells.
- Leslie simulator with speed, treble/bass balance and distance controls.
- 69 specially recorded reverb impulses from a variety of real spaces and classic gear.
- Cabinet re-micing through a choice of 11 speaker cabinets.
- Dirt, morphing EQ and master EQ effects.
- Dirty contacts control adds small amounts of timing variation to note on /off to mimic the effects of ageing key contacts.
- 70 presets including 30 classic sounds.
- Chaos and reset controls for painless sound design.
- Master/slave control system for quick adjustment of group controls.
- Built in user manual.
- €10 discount link for MVintageRotary an excellent Leslie simulator by Melda Production.
The Hammr+ is a down-loadable Kontakt instrument that works in the FULL version Kontakt 4.2.4 and above.