|Product||Hatsune Miku V3|
|Developer||Crypton Future Media|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Hatsune Miku V3 is futuristic singing voice synthesizer software. It features 5 Japanese voice banks: the improved version of the original voice of Vocaloid 2 Hatsune Miku, and 4 carefully selected voice banks from the Miku Append software.
Use Hatsune Miku V3 to create exciting vocal parts for your musical creations, offering a beautiful and clear voice that suits all genres. This all-in-one package includes vocal editor Piapro Studio VSTi, PreSonus Studio One Artist Piapro Edition, and over 200 virtual instruments for your immediate music production.
A vocal editor that allows you to easily operate and modify Miku's voice, Piapro Studio works as a VSTi plugin, and therefore performs at a high compatibility with main music production applications (PreSonus Studio One, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase etc.).
- Supported VSTi plugin by all main music software applications.
- Piano Roll Editor: Easy to use note & lyric editing. Enter the notes you want Miku to sing via the easy-to-use sequencer window, then type in the lyrics corresponding to each note.
- Control Effects via Automation: Dynamics, breath, velocity, gender and other vocal characteristics can be manipulated simply with a pencil tool.
- Vocal parts editable while playback.
- Chorus: You can add up to 15 voice tracks simultaneously.
- Reads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI.
- Import MIDI Files as Input: You can import a standard MIDI file and use the notes as the basis for Vocaloid tracks.
- Save/Export Vocal Parts as .wav files.
- Interface Language: Japanese, English, Chinese.
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks.
- Automatic Update (requires Internet Connection).
About AU (Mac) Plugin
Support for the AU (Mac) plugin is scheduled for an update. With this feature the usage with Apple Logic and Apple Garage Band will be possible.
Hatsune Miku V3 English comes in an all-in-one package for your own music production of Miku songs. The product contains Miku's English singing voice database, vocal editor Piapro Studio and the music production application Studio One Artist Piapro Edition coming with over 200 virtual instruments (guitar, piano, drums, and various other synthesizers). All applications can be synced with each other which enables you to easily produce whole musical compositions.
Studio One Artist Piapro Edition
With Studio One Artist, you can not only create rhythms and melodies, but also add all kinds of effects on Miku's voice. The software's intuitive operation interface allows easy editing, mixing and mastering of your musical creations.
PreSonus Virtual Instruments & Sounds
Studio One Artist Piapro Edition comes with over 200 instruments, enabling your creativity to explore and compose for a wide range of music genres.
Guitar / Bass / Keyboard / Drum / Strings / Woodwind / Percussion and more.
- Tiny Vocaloid3 Editor (for Windows only).
- Mutant VSTi Version (for Windows only).
- Sonicwire Bonus Samples.