|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
MathAudio Headphone EQ effect plug-in:
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-end headphones and earphones.
- Includes a test signal generator.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows the listener to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
- Supports up to 99 compensating filters.
- Supports individual correction of left and right channels.
- Supports undo/redo operations.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz.