|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
MathAudio Headphone EQ effect plug-in:
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-end headphones and earphones.
- Matches headphones to the individual contours of the listener's pinna (outer ear) and inner ear canal.
- Includes a signal generator which allows the listener to detect the frequencies of the unwanted resonances caused by the mismatch between the headphone and the ear canal.
- Accurately tunes the compensating filters to the corresponding frequencies of the unwanted resonances.
- Allows the listener to achieve the neutral timbre of the sound of professional headphones.
- Avoids the masking effect caused by the overloading the eardrum with unwanted resonance frequencies.
- Removes the 'ringing' effect caused by the unwanted resonances.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows one to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
- Works with all types of headphones and earphones. High-end ones are preferable.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout to deliver maximum resolution..
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 352,8 kHz.