KVR Rank: 389 378 [30-Day: 1470; 7-Day: 469; Yesterday: 613]
0 members are following Heat Synthesizer and 9 members are following Nils Schneider @ KVR.
Virtual analogue subtractive synthesizer for Android with a unique feature set:
- Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more.
- Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
- Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64).
- Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime.
- See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device.
- Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send MIDI events to your sequencer.
- Record everything you do in Heat as wav file.
- Available as Demo and Pro version in the Google Play Store.
Sound engine features.
- Up to 32 Voices.
- 3 Oscillators per Voice
- Saw & Square / Sine & Triangle / Wavetable / MultiSaw Waveforms.
- Oscillator 1 with optional FM from Oscillator 2.
- 2 Ring Modulators.
- Noise Generator.
- 4 ADSR Envelopes.
- 3 LFOs
- Waveforms: Saw / Square / Sine / Triangle / Sample&Hold with adjustable smoothing.
- Speed can be optionally synchronized to host VST clock and beat.
- Speed can be up to 200 Hz.
- 2 Filters
- Low-Pass / Band-Pass / High-Pass types with resonance and self-oscillation.
- Post-Filter Distortion.
- Smooth routing adjustment between Serial or Parallel signal flow between both filters.
- Arpeggiator / Mini Sequencer
- 16 steps with free note selection (2 octaves) and adjustable velocity.
- Play modes up / down / chord / as played.
- Synchronized to VST host clock.
- Stereo Delay with VST host synchronization.
- 10 Modulation Slots with a high variety of sources and destinations.
- Full smoothing of every parameter change.