HOFA CD-Burn & DDP allows simple creation of CDs or DDP images. Beside a standalone app it is also available as plug-in.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plug-in)
After arranging all tracks inside the DAW the audio can be rendered and loaded into the plugin which should therefore be inserted in the master channel. The plug-in recognizes silence and sets CD markers accordingly, which of course can be edited before burning a CD or creating a DDP image.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Standalone)
The standalone allows drag & drop of audio files. The files can be arranges on two tracks, including cuts, fades and crossfades. Markers can be set automatically from silence and/or added, edited and removed by hand.
- burning software to create red book audio CDs and DDP images.
- import of DDP-Images and CUE files.
- automatic pause detection.
- CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC.
- MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images.
- create zip files for DDP.
- supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats.
- TPDF dither with noise shaping in standalone version.
- export tracks to audio files (Wav, Aiff, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3 (if LAME is installed)).
- level (true peak), loudness (EBU R128) and correlation meter.
- simple handling.
- available as a plugin or standalone version.
- support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 Bit.
- English & German version available.