|Product||HOFA DDP Player|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium M / Athlon 64 or better)
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Listen to and check DDP images
Most people will not be able to do a lot with a DDP image. For burning such an image to CD or even for listening to it you will need specialized software that might be too expensive for that purpose. HOFA DDP Player is a simple and quite inexpensive alternative.
- Playback of any DDP-Images (DDP 2.00) for CD-A.
- Burn DDP Images to CD.
- Export tracks as .wav audio files.
- Display of CD-Text, UPC/EAN and ISRC.
- Support of Japanese CD-Text.
- Support of ISRC in Broadcast-Wave files.
- Peak & EBU Loudness Meter.
- Validation of MD5 Checksums.
- Simple handling, clear representation.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit.
- English & German version available.