|Product||HOFA DDP Player Maker|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium M / Athlon 64 or better)
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Create DDP Players for your clients
If you want to deliver DDP images to your clients that include a matching player software, DDP Player Maker is the perfect solution for you.
It just does not matter if your customer is using a Windows PC or a Mac, as the player will be included for both platforms. The created player can be set up with your own logo that will be shown as a splash screen. You can also add your custom info text and a link to your website. Furthermore you can decide, if the created player should be able to burn CDs or not.
- Creation of players for Windows and Mac OS X inside a DDP-Image.
- Player will only work with the DDP image it was created for.
- Custom splash screen logo can be added to player.
- Custom info text and link can be added to player.
- CD burning and track export function can be enabled or disabled for each player.
- Playback of any DDP-Images (DDP 2.00) for CD-A.
- Burn DDP Images to CD.
- Export tracks as .wav audio files.
- Display of CD-Text, UPC/EAN and ISRC.
- Support of Japanese CD-Text.
- Support of ISRC in Broadcast-Wave files.
- Peak & EBU Loudness Meter.
- Validation of MD5 Checksums.
- Simple handling, clear representation.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit.
- English & German version available.
New in V2:
- Additional formats for audio file export: Wav, Aiff, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3.
- CD-Text info is embedded into exported Wav and MP3 files.
- Track-Transition playback function.
- Support for Multisession-CDs.
- Revised GUI with scalable font size.