KVR Rank: 3388 1845 3132 [30-Day: 2669; 7-Day: 4610; Yesterday: 1650]
0 members are following HOFA IQ-Analyser and 3 members are following HOFA-Plugins @ KVR.
- innovative curve list.
- directly drag & drop & analyse from Cubase and Nuendo.
- drag & drop & analyse .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg directly from Explorer or Finder.
- analyser with Peak, Hold, RMS and Energy function.
- precise metering (Peak, Hold, EBU, LRA).
- innovative correlator.
- HOFA reference curves for different styles of music.
- changeable plugin window size.
- additional drag and drop mode for time-saving analysis.
- screenshot feature.
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency.
The HOFA IQ-Analyser enables:
- analyse sound as fast as never before with the innovative curve list.
- balanced mixes and masterings – even if your monitoring situation is not optimal.
- perfect EQ and compressor settings with less temporal and technical effort.
- fast detection of the relevant points of the sound frequency quickly.
- better understanding of audio engineering – at the analysis of your mixes and other productions a lot of issues will become much clearer.
- planned approach at recording, mixing and mastering by the use of high-precision frequencies- and volume indicators (also EBU-Scale).
- consistent quality at all your studio work – reference curves open up brand new control capabilities.
- better sounds even at live concerts because of its work without latency.