KVR Rank: 4157 2190 3807 [30-Day: 2540; 7-Day: 5883; Yesterday: 5131]
0 members are following HOFA IQ-Eq and 3 members are following HOFA-Plugins @ KVR.
- Extended Frequency Range 1 Hz - 40 kHz in each of the 6 bands.
- 16 different filter types (6 shelves, 4 hicuts, 4 lowcuts, peak, flat).
- Up to 32x oversampling.
- Channelstrip mode.
- Stereo, left, right, mid or side editing per band.
- IQ-dynamics per band.
- Look ahead & live mode.
- Sidechain (extern & intern variable, e.g. 100 Hz controls 10 kHz).
- Hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24/48 dB slope.
- Analyser with hold-function.
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-Eq bands.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- Interactive tooltips & Manual onboard.
- "Set as Default"-Preset.
- Works with all common sampling frequencies.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs.
With the IQ-EQ HOFA you can manage:
- Balanced vocals without compromise.
- Powerful synths and guitars without mushy resonances.
- Powerful basses without rumble.
- Drastic self-corrections - but only when it is necessary.
- Subtle interventions in the mastering process.
- All de-essing tasks.