|Product||HoRNet AutoGain Pro|
|Price (MSRP)||21,99 €|
|Type / Tags|
Advanced volume leveling
The HoRNet AutoGain Pro improves on our best seller, the HoRNet AutoGain, it borrows the same effective DSP algorithm adding internal reference, peak detection, reverse gain processing and adjustable minimum and maximum gain. Of course all the feature of the original AutoGain are still there, so the AutoGain Pro is the perfect tool for quickly create volume automations and perfect them at their best.
The AutoGain Pro works using an external reference or an internal one, listens to your signal and tries to keep it at the same level of the reference signal, the way it does it it's up to you, you have many parameters to tweak until it reacts perfectly.
- internal and external reference.
- independent attack and release for reference and main signals.
- high pass and low pass filters on the reference input.
- reference gain adjustable from -30dB to +30dB.
- peak or RMS processing.
- reverse gain operation.
- "classic" mode works like the original AutoGain.
- can write and read automation.
- independent adjustment of minimum and maximum gain range.
- relative gain range adjustment.
- graphical gain adjustment and reference signal display.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.