|Product||HoRNet Multicomp Plus|
|Type / Tags|
Watch while the signal is compressed
HoRNet Multicomp Plus is a very high quality and versatile plugin compressor. It's built on the foundation of the original Multicomp and features three compressor models (VCA, OPTO and FET) and an expander (based on the VCA model).
Multicomp Plus is perfect for every mixing need providing three compression colors, from the dry VCA to the very fat FET model, if you need analog warmth Multicomp Plus provides a different emulation for every model.
You don't have to worry about gain staging thanks to the internal makeup gain algorithm and the auto input and output gain adjustment.
If you don't like the hiss that comes with analog you can turn it off, and with the "Analog" knob you can dial the right amount of saturation.
Each model can be fed with an external side-chain, and the side-chain has two filters, a high pass and a low pass, both filters are full range, working from 20 to 20000Hz.
A handy dry / wet knob allows you to create parallel compression with ease, the level of the wet signal is kept at the right spot by the adaptive make up gain algorithm.
- Three compression models (VCA, FET, OPTO) and one expander.
- Auto make up gain algorithm.
- Adjustable analog emulation level.
- Separate hiss control.
- Input and output waveform visualization, for visual compression control.
- "RealGR" meter showing real speed gain reduction with peak hold.
- External side-chain.
- High pass and Low pass filters for the side-chain.
- Up to 4x oversampling.
- Input and output gain control with automatic gain adjustment.
- Dry / Wet knob for parallel compression.
- Waveform display zooming and hiding.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.