|Price (MSRP)||12,99 €|
|Type / Tags|
XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac OS X >= 10.5
Sybilla is an intelligent de-esser designed with one purpose: reduce those sibilant in almost no time.
It works dividing the input signal in 8 different bands carefully tuned to the sibilant sound frequencies, the output of these filters drive a VCA modeled compressor that has a smooth and pleasant response. This coupled with envelope followers "perfect for speech" gives Sybilla a very musical sound but effective de-essing.
Sybilla has just two knobs, since the frequency detection is done automatically to always catch the most critical part you only have to decide how much the de-esser should work on those frequencies and if you like some of the original signal mixed in.
That's it. Sybilla is easy and effective de-essing.
- Automatic de-essing.
- adjustable effect amount.
- 8 different detection filters.
- on/off switches for every filter.
- effective de-essing regardless of signal level.
- dry/wet knob.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4 and VST3 format.