|Type / Tags|
XP, Vista, 7, 8
OS X 10.5
The HoRNet TrackShaper is a "mix on autopilot" utility for those who want to have good sounding tracks without spending hours tweaking plugins.
The TrackShaper is based on the HoRNet ChannelStrip MK2 technology and includes several specific algorithm for different sound sources like: kick drum, snare, acoustic instruments, guitars, etc.
Each algorithm acts on many different EQ and compression parameter that you can tweak using a single knob called "effect amount" that dynamically changes the EQ and compression characteristic of the algorithm.
Due to the fact that each algorithm reacts dynamically to the input signal you have to carefully set the input and output level, the TrackShaper provides input and output gain knobs and level indicator: a green dot lights up when the signals are in the correct range.
For those who want quick result, the TrackShaper also provide an "auto gain" adjust feature, that automatically sets the correct input and output gain based on the level of the signal.
- 14 different sound source algorithm.
- adjustable effect amount.
- adjustable input and output gain.
- automatic input and output gain adjustment.
- handy input and output level meters.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4 and VST3 format.