IIEQ Pro CM is part of the DDMF CM EQ Pack, which is free with Computer Music magazine issue 179. The pack contains two equaliser plug-ins for PC and Mac, in VST and AU formats: IIEQ Pro CM is an all-purpose EQ, whereas LP10 is focused more on mastering, offering linear phase and variable phase operation. They are based on DDMF's commercial IIEQ Pro and LP10 plug-ins.
Common features of both plug-ins:
- Six bands of EQ.
- Click and drag on graph to create and edit EQ bands.
- Create/edit EQ bands directly via lower parameter strip.
- A/B comparison.
- Adjustable graph scale (-5:5dB, -10:10dB, -20:20dB).
- Use mouse-wheel to adjust band Q.
- Hold Ctrl to "auto-listen" to the band.
- Output gain dial.
IIEQ Pro CM features:
- 19 filter types in total: 12 standard, 7 Butterworth.
- Analogue- and digital-style peak/bell filters.
- Low and high shelving filters.
- 12dB/24dB low- and high-pass filters.
- Band-pass filtering with compensated/normalised mode.
- All-pass filter.
- 7 Butterworth filters, with up to 10th order operation, for super-steep filtering.
- Unusual Butterworth band-shelf filter - like a flat-topped bell/peak.
- Series or parallel operation (useful in conjunction with all-pass mode, for phasing effects).
The full, paid-for versions of IIEQ Pro and LP10 offer the following additional features:
- 10 bands instead of 6.
- Built-in spectrum analyser.
- Stereo and mid/side operation.