|Product||Ilya Efimov Armenian Duduk|
|Developer||Ilya Efimov Production|
|Price (MSRP)||€ 69|
|Type / Tags|
The Duduk is a traditional Armenian woodwind instrument, originating in the fifth century.
This duduk library will allow you to realistically imitate virtually any tune that a real duduk could play. We recorded all intervals for up and down legato articulations in three variants: normal legato, slow legato and glissando. You may choose any of the available articulations for the first note and 6 articulations for legato notes. We have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. Natural vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Staccato articulations provide added realism by means of a round-robin algorithm. Users can reassign keyswitches and midi-controllers, then save the changes to a user preset. Default settings are easily restored at any time.
- 656 MB ncw compression format.
- 1024 samples / 24-bit / 44.1 kHz / Stereo.
- 3 Types of legato: normal/slow/porta.
- 3 Modes of legato performance.
- Natural dynamic controlled by ModWheel.
- Controllable natural vibrato.
- Use any articulation during legato.
- 3 Crescendo: slow/normal/fast.
- Natural expression/release sounds.
- Two Staccato types.
- Detune Vibrato keys.
- Five types of mordents.
- Reassignable keyswitches, CC and much more.
- Extremely user-friendly in both live and studio applications.