This carefully-crafted instrument is a detailed emulation of a classic Fender Precision Bass Guitar'72 release. The playing techniques included in a single patch - fingered, slap, palm-mute and additional articulations - allow you to conveniently and quickly edit your MIDI notation or play in real-time. By minimizing the use keyswitches, the instrument has been designed to be simple and intuitive to use. A sophisticated algorithm to select strings in real time, automatically selects the natural bass guitar left-hand position on the fretboard. Manual string and position selection are also available.
The library's repetition keys make it easy to play realistic ostinato bass-lines. FX glissando will add to the realism of your bass guitar parts. Multiple legato types are changed automatically, depending on the first note played.
Included, are several Legato modes, Open String mode, Chord Detection mode and X-note mode.
These, and other included features, combine to have a significant impact in creating the most realistic Classic Bass sound achievable. From hard-hitting rock to easy-listening, you will find this new instrument will meet your needs.
Best of all, composers and arrangers everywhere will find it just plain FUN to play.
- 2.85 GB ncw compression format.
- 3348 samples / 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- Up to 12 velocity layers, 20 frets on each string with round-robin algorithm.
- Fingered, Slap (Thumb & Pop) and Palm-Mute in one patch.
- Different natural legato for Fingered, Slap and Palm-Mute articulations.
- Thumb and Pop slap articulation, with Auto and Manual selection.
- Auto and Manual String and Position Selection.
- Attack control.
- Slide-ups, Flageolets, X-notes (two modes for x-note performance).
- Repetition keys for X-notes and last articulations.
- Realistic glissando note-to-note.
- AMP cabinet and Bass tone effects.
- Multiple FX and Noises (strokes, fret noises, releases).
- User's presets.