Ilya Efimov Nylon Guitar is described as "rich and sensual, transparent and incredibly expressive". IESP achieved "fantastic realism" by using 14 dynamic colors for each note. You can use all frets for each string. The selection of the strings and positions can be both automatic and manual. The control over any parameter is available though Graphic User Interface and your sequencer. You can easily use any of 14 articulations, selecting a particular articulation that you need. Legato and glissando are implemented in the library. Using those features you can reach a higher level of realism. The library contains a great number of FX, such as side noises that will appear during the time one plays the guitar up to percussion effects.
- 3,477 samples, 2.1 Gb (NCW Compression), 44.1kHz 24-bit, stereo.
- 14 velocity layers for each note.
- 17 frets on the each string with round-robin.
- Automatic and manual String Selection.
- Automatic and manual Left Hand Playing Position Selection.
- 3 modes for automatic search of chord position.
- 14 different articulations.
- Realistic legato.
- Realistic glissando.
- 2 modes of vibrato, include natural vibrato.
- Repetition keys.
- Many different FX and Noises.