Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic is a library featuring an extensive Acoustic Guitar toolset ideal for creating realistic sounding intervals, arpeggios and sequences.
Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic blends together all the tools previously found in the series like Played intervals, Fully playable patterns, Single notes, Bass repetitions, Combined patches, Noises, Percussions, Harmonics in order to provide a nice amount of flexibility both rhythmically and harmonically.
A few facts about Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic
- Tempo synced.
- All samples 24-bit 48 kHz.
- A comprehensive choice of Played Intervals, Fully playable patterns, Single notes, Harmonics, Bass repetitions and effect.
- All patches can be combined for unlimited combinations and arrangements.
- 33 .nki patches.
- One Gigabytes of recorded sequences and tones.
- Fully playable patterns are provided both in full and half tempo.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Designed effect variations activable (Distortion, Delay, 8bit reduction, Reverb).
- Modulation wheel controlled slicer for more rhythmic combinations.
Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
For more infos: www.dreamaudiotools.com