Ion-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling of the Alesis ION and Micron analog-modeling synthesizers in your DAW. Ion-editor offers intuitive user interface and it emulates ion's LCD display graphics for parameters that need more descriptive information like envelope curve, filter balance, mod matrix and tracking generator.
- Support automation for all Ion/Micron parameters.
- Request patch from Ion/Micron memory.
- Load sysex file into the editor.
- Send sysex (on the fly) to selectable locations (bank-program).
- Save editor program (in sysex format).
- Save Ion/Micron program remotely (in sysex format).
- Select Ion/Micron program and bank remotely.
- Rename program name and category of a sysex file.
- Intelligent randomizer.
- Easily tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- Graphical and numerical readout for envelopes.
- Graphical readout for "pre-filter mix" balance.
- Readout for filters freq, LFO/S&H rate, portamento time (Alesis exp scale).
- Sync to host option for master tempo.
- 2 Selectable skins.
- MIDI Learn function for most of the parameters.
- Direct connection to Nintedo Wii Remote as a MIDI controller.
- Run as standalone or VST plugin.