|Type / Tags|
Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium M / Athlon 64 or better)
IQ-Limiter is a brickwall limter that "simply makes loud". While other limiters provide many controls, IQ-Limiter only needs one control and one switch. Everything else is done using its intelligent algorithms which adapt to the incoming audio signal.
- highly adaptive limiting for maximum loudness with minimum artefacts.
- 16 and 24-bit dithering for the highest demands.
- three intelligent algorithms.
- precise intersample peak metering.
- changeable plugin window size.
- interactive tooltips & manual onboard.
- "set as default" preset.
- works with all common sampling frequencies.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs.
IQ-Limiter makes for:
- outstanding results in spite of the easy handling.
- top pro masterings.
- "in your face" sounds also in the mixing process (e.g. groups, vocals, instruments).