|Price (MSRP)||$59.99 / €49,99|
|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||⅛” Line Out|
|Bundled Products||AmpliTube for iPhoneiRig RecorderVocaLive|
iRig Mic features a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule that provides quality recording in both close mic and long distance mic conditions, and provides real time monitoring with its dual mini-jack connector design. A three-level gain switch makes it instantly adjustable for any sound pressure condition — from soft speaking to loud playing. Its familiar form is perfect for handheld performance, plus it allows you to mount it on any mic stand leaving your device free for operating your favorite app. Its rugged metal body is road-ready for the mobile musician.
- Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech.
- Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other audio application.
- Quality condenser-electret unidirectional capsule.
- Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, PAs.
- Rugged, durable metal housing.
- Easy to set-up for any sound source.
- Can be handheld or placed on a standard mic stand.
- Comes with apps for singers and songwriters.
- Works with your (other) favorite audio apps.
IOS: iRig PRE is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad. They all require iOS 3.1.3 or later.
iRig PRE does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
Android: Tested with Google Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus.
Macintosh: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.