|Price (MSRP)||$4.99 / €3,99 / £2.99|
|Type / Tags|
The iRig Recorder App is a recording tool featuring editing functions and various export options. The app captures podcasts and interviews with the ability to record sounds anywhere.
Additionally, the iRig Recorder App has editing tools to cut, crop or loop your audio. Users can optimize tones for speech or music; clean up background noises; brighten voices for clarity and presence; smooth out vocals in harsh or overly bright recordings; and change the speed of tracks without affecting their pitch. The effects processors in the iRig Recorder app can produce high-quality audio material.
iRig Recorder organizes recordings by date and time and also tags them with a geographic location for easy and reliable file management of recordings. Export files via email, Wi-Fi, FTP and iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats (including CD-Quality uncompressed audio- 16-bit 44.1 kHz).
iRig Recorder features:
- Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record.
- A companion to iRig Mic for podcasts, interviews, concert and field recordings.
- One-touch recording with real-time monitoring.
- Non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop recordings.
- Pitch and time–based effects include changing the speed of recordings (without affecting pitch) to adapt content to other media such as audio and video.
- Organize recordings by creation date and tags with geographic location.
- Eight intelligent effects processors automatically optimize recordings – no audio knowledge required.