|Product||Iron Pack #04|
|Type / Tags|
Iron Pack 04 features 11 creative choral ambiences, organic synth pads and atmospheric sustaining instruments designed using symphonic children's choir recordings. It also includes an angelic boychoir sustain patch, with dynamically blended Ah and Oo vowels. It also serves as a great introduction to our Mercury Symphonic Boychoir library.
These highly flexible patches are ideal for any musical genre or sound design job. The Kontakt GUI offers attack, sample offset, release, Hi and Lo EQ gain, sample reverse, time-stretching, pad mode, optional reverb impulse loading and mix control. It also provides 10 custom convolution settings, with 5 special effect impulses and 5 vibrant rooms and halls to choose from.
The SFZ presets offer CC control over attack, sample offset, release, decay, Hi and Lo EQ gain and efficient preset loading, audio fidelity and performance. When used in the free Sforzando Player by Plogue, the GUI displays a number of proprietary sound shaping parameters, such as attack, offset, release, hi and lo gain and decay time.
- 88 MB Installed.
- 23 Samples.
- 12 Kontakt 4.2.4 .nki instrument presets (standard unlocked format).
- 12 SFZ 2.0 instrument presets (universal open source).
- 16-bit / 44.1 kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio.
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.
- A SFZ 2.0 compatible software sampler or soft-synth plugin or audio engine is required to use the .sfz versions of the instrument presets in this library. We recommend the free Sforzando player by Plogue to enjoy all advanced sfz features in this library.