Ivory Wind is a simple instrument, an 80-year old tenor recorder made from real wood and ivory. It has an intimate sound, distinctive and rich, with true legato programming. Featuring an interface that gives you 3x borrowed round robin control, stage/dry control, and a switch between MONO and POLY mode, in case you're interested in playing chordal textures.
The modwheel controls the vibrato intensity, while pitchwheel controls the speed of vibrato. A final note: the range of the instrument extends beyond that of a tenor recorder. We stretched it more than a fifth further, and decided to keep it because it sounds authentic.
- 80-year old wooden/ivory instrument.
- Distinctive, rich tone, true legato.
- 3X Round robin neighbor borrowing.
- Modwheel controls vibrato.
- Full Kontakt 4.2.4+ required.