AuNetTools is a set of Max for Live / Ableton Live devices enabling real-time audio and MIDI communication between computers across a TCP/IP network. By using these devices it is possible to collaborate with other musicians using several computers (on a Local Area Network or across the Internet - as long as the latency involved remains acceptable).
The set includes:
- Devices for sending and receiving audio across computers on the network (Max for Live license required).
- Devices for sending and receiving MIDI and transport/sync across the network (Max for Live license required).
- A set of standalone device for sending/receiving audio and MIDI between computers not running Ableton Live and computers running Ableton Live.
- Max for Live licence required to use the devices in Ableton Live.
- Windows users need to have Apple Quick Time installed.
- Standalone audio send device can only pickup audio from your soundcard set of inputs (Live version can pickup any audio in Live).
More information on: http://fabriziopoce.com/AuNetTools