|Type / Tags|
JamUp guitar app provides access to 24 hybrid amps/effects, 16 user presets, sound-on-sound phrase sampler, iTunes player with time stretching feature, chromatic tuner, and will expect continual upgrade features.
The collection of amps and effects packed inside JamUp includes 6 historic amp models and convolution cab simulator, spring and digital reverb, tangy modulations, tape and digital delays, classic and fuzzy distortions, filters, compressors, noise gate and other essentials. Each effect parameter can be accessed with a simple touch. There's no digging through menus, no learning process and no hassles. A fully configurable signal path allows players to try out different pre and post arrangements to create their own tone.
JamUp guitar app includes "play along" capabilities. The phrase sampler can capture loops and riffs and create sound-on-sound overdubs. With the time stretching iTunes player, users can not only play along with any track from their iTunes library, but also can create a loop and slow it down for further study.
JamUp guitar app works with the JamUp Plug and most other iOS guitar adaptors. The JamUp Plug is an ultra-portable guitar interface for iOS device, with the JamUp Plug, guitar players can connect the guitar with iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, and enjoy all the jamming and recording features with the headphone, audio interface or PA system.
- 6 multi-stage hybrid amp models.
- 6 matched convolution speaker emulation.
- 14 studio-grade stomp box, racks and processors.
- Supports up to 7 amp/effect simultaneously.
- drag and drop signal path.
- Sound-on-Sound phrase sampler.
- iTunes Jam Player with loop, speed and pitch control.
- Built-in chromatic tuner, metronome and 16 user presets.
- Compatible with JamUp Plug, and most other adaptors.