|Type / Tags|
Get ready to immerse yourself into the massive sounds of one of the most iconic and legendary synthesizers from the nineties in a Kontakt instrument. Contains inspiring arpeggios, lush pads, fat basses, screaming leads and piercing synth sounds in any combination.
The sounds are re-created in Kontakt with the help of the Kontakt effects, filters and modulators. And with the addition of an arpeggiator, even more sound possibilities are available.
The GUI is very clear and easy to understand and makes the sounds very tweakable and it encourages you to make your own sounds. The Master Controls page lets you edit the Filter, Envelope and Modulator parameters for the two layers. The Arpeggiator & Effects page contains the parameters of the Arpeggiator and the settings of 8 different effects including a convolution reverb with 21 different reverb effects. The last page is for editing the 3-Band EQ and Stereo Modeler settings.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Full version).
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw samples.
- 12 sound categories containing 200 instruments (nki) and 50 multis (nkm).
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 8 Effects.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Arpeggiator & Effects page.
- Master Controls page.
- 3-Band EQ & Stereo Modeler page.