|Developer||Mystery Islands Music / Kirnu Interactive|
|Type / Tags|
Win XP or higher
32 or 64-bit host
OS X 10.5 or higher - Intel only
32 or 64-bit host
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Have you ever wanted to control, automate and work with your JP-8000 / JP-8080 the way this modern world requires? Now it's possible with our AU / VST plugin that allows you to get your Hardware into your modern DAW. We developed this plugin together with Arto Vaarala who's long experience with coding made all this possible.
Here is a little something we've done for this plugin:
- Connect your JP-8000 / JP-8080 directly into your DAW.
- Edit almost every parameter of your synth from the plugin (AudioUnit or VST).
- If you edit any CC knob from JP, you can see it moving directly in the plugin window.
- Automate almost every parameter within your DAW.
- Edit both layers from the plugin individually or link layers together.
- You can request User Performance, Presets and Memory Card library from the plugin (Memory Card only in JP-8080).
- You can send the parameters from the plugin to your synthesizers Temp buffer and save them from there.
- When you open the project with the plugin, all the parameters are automatically sent to JP.
- Load and Save performance banks to / from your HDD.
- Store patches to your JP-8000 & JP-8080.
- JP-8000 incompatible parameters marked with **.
- Alan Marcero and Mystery Islands soundsets included with the plugin.
- v2: Request current patch from selected slot to librarian.
- v2: Request all patches from selected bank to librarian.
- v2: Store currently selected patch from librarian to hardware.
- v2: Store current patch bank from librarian to hardware.
- v2: Request temp performance data to librarian.
- v2: Request current performance from selected slot to librarian.
- v2: Request all performance data from selected bank to librarian.
- v2: Store currently selected performance data from librarian to hardware.
- v2: Store current performance bank from librarian to hardware.
- v2: Load any MIDI / sysex patch or performance bank to librarian.
- v2: Browse performance & patch banks within plugin librarian.
- v2: Load currently selected performance data to plugin memory.
- v2: Load currently selected performance bank to plugin memory.
- v2: Load selected single patch to selected performance slot (upper / lower).
- v2: Organize performance data in librarian and save a new performance bank to hard drive.
- v2: Organize patch data in librarian and save a new patch bank to hard drive.
- v2: Option to scroll thru hardware programs without sending performance / patch data to hardware.
- v2: View & edit upper / lower part patch name.
- v2: View & edit upper / lower part velocity sensitivity levels.
- v2: View & edit upper / lower part control assign sensitivity levels.
- v2: More knobs & buttons now reacts to hardware knob / button movements.
- v2: Select performance MIDI channel.
- v2: Select remote kbd MIDI channel.
- v2: Old preset format replaced with Standard MIDI file format.
What it won't do:
- Transmit any audio.
- Voice modulator parameters are not available. (you can edit them from your synth).
- External audio inputs not selectable. (you can edit this from your synth).
This plugin is developed together with Arto Vaarala from Kirnu