jsCompShaper is a flexible soft-knee compressor/waveshaper which can seamlessly morph between these two operating modes. It provides pre-/post-emphasis filtering (similar to a side-chain filter) for frequency-dependent compression and waveshaping, as well as an analog-like attack/release curve. Furthermore, it supports parallel compression and oversampling.
- Blendable compression and waveshaping in a single plug-in.
- Variable knee hardness.
- Frequency dependent compression/waveshaping using a pre-emphasis EQ.
- Parallel compression via the mix knob.
- 1x to 16x Oversampling.
- VU and peak metering of input or output.
- GR metering.
- A/B states for quick comparison.
- Full 64 bit double precision processing.