Jupiter-8V is a software recreation of Roland's famous Jupiter-8 which was in production from 1981 to 1984.
Based on the latest version of TAE - Arturia's proprietary technology for analog emulation - the Jupiter-8V offers a new generation of features: The integration of effects within the synthesis line allows for drastic modifications of the original sound; with Galaxy, a graphical tool made to program two LFOs at the same time, you get a unique and innovative source of modulation; and with the modulation sequencer you can create new evolving sounds extremely easily.
The Jupiter-8V includes more than 400 presets made by a selection of top musicians. Fully compatible with the main protocols and systems in the industry, it can be used as stand-alone software or as a virtual instrument.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode.
- A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice, 2 LFOs, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
- Keyboard split and layer.
- A set of Analog and Digital Effects available within the synthesis line: Bit Crusher, Chorus, Distortion, Param Eq, Phaser, Ring Mod.
- 2 Digital Effects to be chosen among Chorus, Delay and Phaser, and to be placed on the output of the synth.
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- New Preset Manager.