Kamioooka is a polyphonic Full-Modular synthesizer with patch cable system. You can freely combine modules and make patches. 10 module slots and 7 types of modules (VCO/VCF/VCA/ADSR/LFO/MISC/SEQ) are available.
- VCO : Oscillator, with PWM/FM/Sync functions.
- VCF : HPF/BPF/LPF filter.
- VCA : Amplifier with modulation input.
- ADSR : Two ADSR Envelope Generator.
- LFO : Two LFO with tempo sync mode.
- MISC : Ring modulator/Noise Generator/Sample&Hold/Inverter.
- SEQ : 8 Step Mini sequencer.
In v1.0.2, the Unique-ID of the 64-bit version is changed for 32/64 patch compatibility. Old patch (.fxp/.fxb) made with 1.0.0/1.0.1(64-bit) may not be loadable (If you want to use anyway, VSTHost/SAVIHost can load forcibly and can be convert to new ID by exporting).