|Type / Tags|
tested on Windows 10 (64-bit /32-bit) and windows 8
tested on Mac OS X 10.9 ~ 10.12
|Copy Protection||Key File|
This product is handy for quickly entering chord tones (MIDI notes) without the knowledge of every chord tones of each chord.
- 4 Simple Mode (Default Mode, Circle Of Fifth Mode, Chord Analysis Mode I and II).
- MIDI notes are sent as chord tones by pressing a chord name button.
- Diatonic chords are highlighted based on the main key and chords' root you set.
- Place chords to DAW as MIDI Clip Item.
(As of today, this function has been confirmed with the following Host applications: Studio One, Reaper and Bitwig Studio).
- The Step Sequencer of Chord tones (version 2.05~).
- Chord progression mode (in Advanced Mode) (version 2.10~).
- Search chords mode from musical scale. (in Advanced Mode) (version 2.10~).
- Quick play and check chords tones.
- Rough sketch of chord progressions.
- Writing chord progressions according to tonality.
- Searching Chords by musical scales.
- Generate chord progression with Randomly.
Useful when writing chord progressions according to tonality.
Update Detail : v2.06 ~ v2.10a: (2017/09/22):
- Added: Advanced mode.
- Added: Chord search panel in advanced mode.
- Added: 11 scales for chord search panel.
- Added: Show popup menu when some buttons clicked.
- Update: Step sequencer preset file version.
- Improved: Behavior of chord calculation.
- Improved: Behavior of save/load Preset.
- Improved: Some graphics icons.
- Improved: Some minor functions.
- Support: Audio Units as "MIDI Effect Plugin".
- Updated: PDF manuals.
- Updated: JUCE version to 5.11.
- Update: PDF manuals.
Price: $50.00 - A Free version is available, which only offers Triads chords.
More Documents: Here.
PDF Manual: English (direct link)
PDF v2.05 Additional Manual: English (Direct link)
PDF v2.10a Additional Manual: English (Direct link)