|Type / Tags|
Introducing Kinetic Energy - Nucleus SoundLab's follow-up to their first Reason ReFill for Synapse Audio's Antidote Rack Extension. While Antimatter was focused on new-school pads and atmospheres, Kinetic Energy is focused on raw motion and movement.
Every patch in Kinetic Energy has a single goal - inspire you instantly. All 100 Combinator patches are sequences or arpeggios, perfect for song-starter material or just to bring an element of motion to your mix. Kinetic Energy offers everything from bubbling electro arps, deep chordal layers, eclectic synth harps, to heavily-crushed bass riffs.
Of course, as this is a Nucleus SoundLab product, you can expect the usual high-quality production of every patch. Each Combinator has unique rotary, button and modwheel destinations; Combinators are categorized across eight folders for easy access; Antidote patches that make up each Combinator are also available, including proper modwheel mapping; and all patches have been meticulously volume-balanced to fit into your mix instantly and not offend ears or blow monitors. All Combinators feature easy controls to turn sequences or arpeggios into standard leads/polys/basses playable over MIDI:
- 100 unique Combinators.
- 135 Antidote device patches.
- 1 demo song packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers - Adam Fielding, Tom Pritchard and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Antidote Rack Extension version 1.21 or higher, and Reason 6.5 or higher.