|Product||Kirnu - Cream|
|Type / Tags|
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS 10.5 or higher
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Kirnu - Cream MIDI performer
Kirnu Cream is a very powerful MIDI performer VST plugin for Windows and Mac. It works on both 32 and 64-bit systems. Cream is intended to be used in live and offline DAW usage. With Cream it's very easy to create catching lead parts, bouncing bass lines, swinging drums and lots of other cool stuff. The only obstacle is your imagination :).
Cream isn't like any traditional MIDI arpeggiator or sequencer. It's lots of more. With simple and clever design it has been made easy to learn and operate. You can easily create cool performances with tweaking only couple of controls. If this is not enough for you there are so many ways you can control Cream that you never feel bored with it.
Kirnu Cream is good for everybody; hobbyists, professionals, producers, composers, mamas, papas... who ever needs a good twist to make their songs PERFECT.
If you are sick and tired of conventional MIDI arpeggiators, performers, sequencers you should try Cream and see your self how it differs from the rest.
Kirnu - Cream - MIDI performer - Features
- 4 independent tracks which can be assigned to different key range and MIDI in/out.
- 12 patterns per track.
- Control Zone for changing most important parameters via external keyboard or MIDI events.
- Free rate tweaking. Now rate can be changed also in hertz.
- Chord memory with 16 independent memory slots.
- Pattern sequencer for automated sequencing.
- Sample accurate MIDI engine.
- MIDI learn for all knob controls.
- Note release functionality which enables more smooth live playing.
- New preset system.
- Copy/paste functionality.
- Complete new pattern step data section:
- New tool section enables easy data editing.
- All data sections are independent from each other.
- Data sections can be looped with several different loop modes.
- CHRDMEM section enables different chords to be used in every step.
- SEQ section enables sequencing the notes.
- 8 CC controls in each pattern.
- And lots of more...
And of course we won't stop developing Cream after release. We are planning to implement a lot of things in upcoming releases.
- new improved preset system.
- undo support.
- more presets :).
- more detailed randomize functionality.
- ...even more =).