KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that is designed to provide everything a user would need to record, play and perform music. It has four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance — all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps and Cirrus Logic converters.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is designed to be flexible, with plenty of options for connecting mics, guitars, MIDI instruments or outboard gear:
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS).
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS).
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission.
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller.
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch.
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket.
New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
Other important recording features:
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects.
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls.
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording.
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources.
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes.
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping.
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS — over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects.
- CUBASE LE 6 — sequencer and recording software.
- TRAKTOR LE 2 — DJ software.
- $30 / 25 € e-voucher — for KOMPLETE Instruments or Effects at the NI Online Shop*.