|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Kubik is a wavetable sequencer synthesizer that can create a vast array of sophisticated moving sounds by moving through a wavetable of 64 waveforms, similar to sounds produced by the Waldorf MicroWave or Ensoniq Fizmo.
- 64 Wave Wavetable.
- Two Wavetable Oscillators with secondary unison oscillators.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- Nine Types of Oscillator Combinations: Add, Sub, Mix, Ring, FM, Sync, Waveshaper, S&H, PWM.
- Two Filters: can be used independently, serially, in parallel or sequentially.
- Twelve Filter Types: 12db LP, BP, BR, HP, 24db LP, BP, BR, HP, Ring, Formant, Comb, Tuned Noise.
- Pre-filter distortion on 12db and 24db filters.
- Eight 32-Step Envelopes with variable slope and looping and release sections.
- Eight Multi-wave LFOs.
- X/Y Panel, where you can control parameters with your mouse, and even record these mouse paths to replay later.
- Four General Purpose Modulator LFO/controllers, all the controls can be controlled by keyboard events such as pitch bend, modulation wheel, note pitch/velocity and other controllers.
- Complete modulation matrix so you can control all properties using envelopes, LFOs, step sequences and keysplits plus keyboard and MIDI controls.
- Waveform editor.
- 64 Partial Additive Waveform editor.
- Over 100 Wavetable Presets.
- Different Types of Wavetable sample resynthesis.
- Wavetable editing tools including Wavetable mixing, Morph, Interpolate, Morph Fill, Interpolate& Fill.
- Wave editing tools including Normalize, Smooth, Reverse, Inverse, Size.
- Additive tools to apply to waves including Volume, Phase, Shift, Low Filter, High Filter,Phase Distortion, Ring Mod, FM, Distortion.
- Hundreds of Wave Presets.
- Two 64 Step Sequencer, with controls pitch, duration, waveforms, volume, pan, filter cutoff, mix and slide, which can be viewed in tracker or graph mode.
- Full MIDI control of all of Kubik's parameters.
- Kubik works in poly/mono/latched/legato and arp mode and has powerful portamento capabilities.
- Two multi-effects with chorus, phaser, wahwah, distortion, lofi, cross delay, stereo delay, timed delay, comb filter and reverb.
- 2 band eq, compressor and stereo widener effects.
- Over 500 presets from TC Conrardy, EJ Robinson, Totc and Steve Bates, Rsmus and Pix.
- Full PDF manual which includes tutorials about how to use Kubik.