|Type / Tags|
32-bit version: 1.1i (VST 2.3)
64-bit version: 2.03 (VST2-VST3 3.66)
Vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer with CV/GATE sequencer and CS70M emulation:
- Stereo routing, mono or dual channel polyphonic synthesizer.
- Up to 6 voices.
- 20*12 Matrix controlled by 5*5 Sub matrix, include 3 Kxmod sources.
- 6 VCOs with 5 waveforms, include the CS's waveforms, with Phase modulation and Sync (Vcos1).
- Oscillators 100% compatible with the Kx-Modulad's waveforms (med, 498k).
- 1 CV/GATE sequencer (x16).
- 3 Keyboard tracking (-10 to 10) for the VCOs and the VCFs.
- 1 Ring Modulator (oversampled) with one EQ for each input.
- 1 Noise Generator (Pink, White) with EQ.
- 1 Monophonic LFO with ADSR (no linear speed like CS's LFO).
- 2 Multimode VCFs with oversampled processes.
- 2 VCAs with polyphonic oversampled distortion.
- 4 Polyphonic EGs with curves for each segment, trigger sources, velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 X Y joystick controller with several sources.
- 1 Sample & Hold.
- 10 host sync clocks.
- 1 Soft Vintage EQ.
- 2 Delays with sync, multimode filter and modulation oscillator with sync.
- 1 Scope with 10 ms of buffer size.
- 1 Frequency display.
- 2 Note pads.
- Full MIDI learn.
- Internal FXP and FXB management.
- 72 KX's presets ... (CS, organ, EP, bass, lead, brass, string, RMO).
KX77FREE SEM modules specially written in C++ for this plug-in: oscillators, ring modulator, matrix, filters, ADSR, distortion, delay, sequencer, etc.