The Rig::Sonics Level Meter is a cross-platform audio plug-in for digital audio workstations. It is a digital peak programme meter (PPM) and a root mean square (RMS) meter. It is used to analyze / monitor the levels of audio. This plug-in may be very helpful to audio engineers who work in post-production and mastering.
- Shows the peak and RMS levels of a stereo audio signal.
- Supports IEC 268-10, Type I (DIN 45406) standard.
- Sample peak programme meter (SPPM).
- Store / reset of the peak levels.
- Resizeable user interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP / OS X 10.6+.
- Formats: Windows (VST) / OS X (VST and Audio Units).
- ZIP archive including .dll file for Windows respectively .component and .vst files for OS X.
- All plug-ins are available as 32-bit AND 64-bit version.