|Type / Tags|
LFOTool is an FX utility plug-in for VST/AU/AAX hosts for both Mac OS X and Windows. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort.
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments.
This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly.
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records' software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation).
- Vector based resizable interface.
- Over 80 filter types (SVF/Ladder/morphing/flanger/phaser/combs/ringmod).
- Up to 5 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan/Variation/Volume).
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own.
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other soft synths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control.
- Sample-accurate sync.
- Dozens of presets included.
- dozens of filter types ().
- Both Mac OS X and Windows versions included.
- both 32 and 64-bit VST, AAX, and AudioUnit support.
Reviewed By ilikesongs
September 22, 2017
Excellent plugin! Simple but powerful, extremely versatile, and makes it fast to get the pattern you're looking for and help something sink into the groove. They say you should spend money on good tools and this is an excellent utility for a lot of applications. I can't recommend it highly enough, it's one of my bread and butter plugins.
Plus, Xfer customer support is top notch. I used the contact form on their website to ask about an issue I was having and they replied (and solved my problem) in less than 5 minutes.
Great plugin, great company.Read more