|Product||Lightweight Soft Knee Compressor|
|Type / Tags|
Lightweight Soft Knee Compressor is a soft knee compressor optimized for low CPU usage. While it is not that difficult to build a hard knee compressor with a low CPU usage, it is quite difficult to do so for a soft knee, especially if you want to control the margin around the threshold precisely while maintaining a consistent curve. The compressor also features a simple limit circuit to avoid clipping.
- Lightweight soft knee compressor.
- Continuous and consistent characteristic.
- Fully adjustable soft knee in dB (as margin below the threshold).
- Stereo/dual mono processing.
- Extra limit circuit to avoid clips.
- Simple auto make-up gain adjustment.
- 10 presets.
- Mathematically optimised (using three psychoacoustical evaluated approximation functions).
- Open source (as part of Christian's Delphi ASIO & VST Project).