Liquid Rhythm is a drum and percussion synthesizer and rhythm analysis software instrument.
Liquid Rhythm includes a 1 GB sample library and has the following features and functions:
- VST/AU/RTAS Compatible.
- WaveDNA's Music Molecule - A unique new visualization of the traditional MIDI region, displaying note events, groove, and velocity directly on the arrange canvas.
- Molecule maps - Use rhythmic 'similarity wheels' to discover where a beat is and to create variations on loops by auditioning neighbouring beat-elements.
- Beatweaver Rhythm Synthesizer - Create lists of rhythmic variations you can scroll through and audition at will to build Molecules.
- In-Line Molecule editing - Draw MIDI events directly onto the arranger canvas, or click-and-drag existing notes to make changes.
- Beat Seeker - Identify genre-based beat recommendations that light up on the Molecule Map for each instrument.
- Accent Modifiers - Make adjustments to the velocity and fine timing of notes based on accent-pattern colors.
- ReGroover - Shuffle rhythm around the BarForm Map to morph groups of Molecules on the arranger canvas. Each click will recreate the selected Molecules using different accent-pattern groupings.
Liquid Rhythm is available for purchase online for $199. A free 30-day trial of Liquid Rhythm is available here.