|Type / Tags|
Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machine; 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB); 1 GB hard disk space; Java v. 1.6 or later; ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal performance.
Intel machine running OS X 10.6.0 or later; 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB); Java version 1.6 or later; 1 GB hard disk space.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Liquid Rhythm is a MIDI sequencer and beat generation software instrument.
Liquid Rhythm offers a 1 GB sample library and includes the following features and functions:
- VST/AU/RTAS Compatible.
- WaveDNA's Music Molecule - A unique new visualization of the traditional MIDI region, displaying note events, groove, and velocity directly on the arrange canvas.
- Molecule Maps - Use rhythmic 'similarity wheels' to discover where a beat is and to create variations on loops by auditioning neighbouring beat-elements.
- BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer - The BeatWeaver is a rhythm design tool. Based on your choices, it generates rhythmic patterns you can play with.
- In-Line Molecule editing - Edit MIDI notes directly on the arranger canvas; Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.
- BeatSeeker - Find and use genre-specific rhythmic patterns for each instrument directly in the Molecule Maps.
- Accent Modifiers - Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule's colour-coded accent patterns.
- GrooveMover - Instantly rearrange groups of notes by switching their underlying accent patterns. Use it to discover and explore new musical ideas.
- Randomizer - Create or modify rhythm patterns in dozens of ways. Generate random results ranging from tame to drastic, humanize your beat, or split beats between different tracks.
- BeatBuilder: BarForm List - Build Beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. In a single click, populate an unlimited number of bars with the beat of your choosing.
- BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer - Create patterns using individual notes or clusters of notes. Instantly switch to a shuffle, double-time, or half-time feel.
- BeatForm Shifter - Nudge entire groups of notes over and hear their placements in different points in time.
- BeatForm Tumbler - Target any part of a beat and make four-bar loops more musical without spending time manually moving notes.
- Ableton Live Clip Integration - Create and remix MIDI patterns directly in Ableton Live Clips via Max for Live.
Reviewed By clickglue
June 2, 2015
I don't know Melodyne, but I use liquid rhythm all the time, it is even part of my standard template. In max for live, and with push it works very well. Really helps me to build more creative rhythms.Read more
Reviewed By email@example.com
May 25, 2015
Works in Max for Live. Otherwise largely useless in anything else. If you open it as a VST in Cubase or as an audio unit in Logic the scrolling function doesn't work - very annoying. A great idea but extremely awkward and clumsy in actual practice. Download the demo and see for yourself. If they ever release a bug free version, I might buy it. Also please note that once Liquid Rhythm is instantiated, Celemony Melodyne will not. Which company is to blame? I don't know but I need Melodyne more than Liquid Rhythm.Read more