LittleOne is a faithful software emulation of a new classic: the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
To produce a deep and warm analog sound, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO...) features the original frequency responses and ranges of the hardware counterpart.
In addition to the Little Phatty synthesizer emulation, LittleOne encloses a full rack with a 16-step MIDI sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two master effects slots, making LittleOne a versatile and complete audio synthesis setup.
- Analog Modeling simulation of real analogue hardware.
- An all-in-one complete synthesis setup.
- Analogue Components Emulation. Oscillators, Filters, LFOs (,...) simulate the micro-instability and imperfections of the analogue technology. This feature brings richness, genuineness and depth to the sound.
- Two aliasing-free Analog Modeled Oscillators featuring continuous selection mode (like the original) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse.
- A 4-Pole resonant Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses, self-oscillation, authentic soft-clipping and overload control.
- Two 4-Stage (ADSR) Envelope Generators with exponential response.
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges (0.2~500 Hz) including FM possibilities.
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode, pitch bend ranges, MIDI Channel selector and much more - all accessible from LittleOne LED display.
- 300+ ready-to-use presets covering all styles, from Vintage Analogue to FM, to contemporary cutting-edge Teckno/Trance to Psychoacoustic sounds and SFX.
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer.
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step Trancegate effect.
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus.
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original LP CC#s specs).
- Supported Sample Rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.