|Type / Tags|
PC Windows, 32-bit VST Host installed
|Copy Protection||Key File|
LittleOne is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers.
To produce a natural, deep and warm analog sound, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO...) has been carefully modeled to mimic the inner behaviour of real hardware analog electronics components, their original frequency responses and their operative ranges.
In addition to this, LittleOne encloses a full rack with a 16-step analogue sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two insert/master effects slots, making LittleOne a versatile and complete audio synthesis setup.
- Analog Modeling simulation of real analogue hardware.
- Full 64-bit accuracy for every aspect of the simulation.
- An all-in-one complete synthesis setup.
- Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach. Oscillators, Filters, LFOs (, ...) simulate the micro-instability and imperfections of the analogue technology. This feature brings richness, genuineness and depth to the sound.
- Two aliasing-free Analog Modeled Oscillators featuring continuous selection mode (like the original) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits.
- A 4-Pole resonant Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses, self-oscillation, authentic soft-clipping and overload control. The ladder filter has been modeled adopting the topology-preserving transform / zero-delay feedback approach.
- Two 4-Stage (ADSR) Envelope Generators with exponential response, proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original hardware.
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges (0.2~500 Hz) including FM possibilities.
- True analogue polyphony. In addition to a classic monophonic mode, polyphony (4-voices) is achieved by simulating four fully-independent synthesis systems (devices) separately, as expected in the original hardware specification extension. Each of the four independent voices (devices) can also be tuned/detuned separately for an even more deep and rich polyphonic sound.
- Analogue components selector. Choose what kind of components to use inside LittleOne : select ultra-stable components, phase-locked oscillators (like in most recent analogue synthesizers) or select aged, much more unstable components and disable the phase-lock of the main oscillators.
- 400+ ready-to-use factory presets covering all styles, from Vintage Analogue to FM, to contemporary cutting-edge Teckno/Trance to Psychoacoustic sounds and SFX.
- XSQ16A, a build-in 16-step analogue sequencer.
- GAT3D, a build-in 16-step trancegate effect.
- Two insert/master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus.
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original LP CC#s specs).
- Supported Sample Rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.