|Product||LM2 Radar Loudness Meter|
|Price (MSRP)||$199 / €159|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
LM2 is a stereo version of the LM6 Radar Loudness Meter.
Broadcasters all over the world are being subject to various international standards in terms of loudness these years. This means that if you deliver for broadcast, you will also have to be compliant with these standards, or risk that your production is being 'regulated' at the actual broadcast stage – or even worse that your content is rejected due to lack of loudness compliance.
LM2 will ensure that your production will never be rejected or compromised upon delivery as it supports all major broadcast standards.
- Displays real-time loudness (LKFS, LUFS or LU), True-peak level and Loudness history in a single, easy-to-read, radar-like view.
- The angular, color-coded display makes it easy for you to balance audio visually.
- The True-peak level display warns you when excessive level is at the risk of creating distortion in downstream equipment such as data reduction codecs or converters.
- TC Loudness and True-Peak measuring algorithms known from highly acclaimed hardware such as System 6000 and DB-series.
- Compliant with all current ITU, EBU and ATSC specifications.
- Continuously updated as new loudness standards evolve.
- Supports AAX, RTAS, VST, Audio Suite and AU on PC or MAC.