|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Logic Pro is a comprehensive software package that delivers everything a musician needs to write, record, edit, mix, and perform in the studio and on the stage.
- Unified window design consolidates multiple edit and browser areas.
- Library browser makes it easy to find audio files, channel strip settings, and plug-in settings.
- Inspector provides convenient access to region and track parameters as well as primary mix functions via the innovative Dual Channel Strip.
- Assign tools to mouse and view current assignments directly in the Arrange window.
- Simple multiple track creation and setup.
- Customizable tool and transport bars.
- Context-sensitive shortcut menus.
- Definable startup behavior.
- Enhanced plug-in headers for all instruments and effects.
- Global Tracks for graphical editing of key and time signatures, markers, tempo, and transposition.
- Selectable time- and/or beat-based bar ruler for time-linear and/or beat-linear display in the Arrange window.
- Waveform zoom slider for improved visibility of low-level signals.
- Extensive zoom tools and functions.
Ultimate Writing Studio
- Extensive MIDI composition
- Region-based quantize, transpose, gate, swing, and velocity control.
- MIDI Groove templates.
- Creative MIDI processing and routing in the Environment.
- Caps Lock Keyboard for note entry using computer keyboard.
- Custom and Hermode tuning.
- MIDI step entry.
- Full support for Apple Loops
- Apple Loops browser for finding and previewing loops based on tempo, key, style, and mood.
- Export of MIDI and audio regions as Apple Loops.
- Edit plug-ins and MIDI performances for Software Instrument loops.
- Independent loop transposition.
- Comprehensive loop tagging and editing with Apple Loops Utility.
- Complete music notation
- Real-time transcription.
- Instrument transposition.
- Guitar tablature.
- Drum notation.
- Chord symbols.
- Adaptive lyric input.
- Automatic multibar rests.
- Comprehensive palette of slurs, crescendis, and other ornaments.
- Staff Styles for easy recall of multiple stave attributes.
- Score Sets allow instruments to be combined for editing and print.
- Layout and printing of complete professional scores.
- Robust video playback features
- Embedded or floating video window display.
- Digital Cinema Desktop for display of full-screen video on second monitor.
- External video output via FireWire or DVCPRO HD.
- Global video thumbnail track.
- Scene detect option to mark video transitions automatically.
- Fast and intuitive region looping.
- Global chord track with automatic chord recognition.
- Over 980 definable key and MIDI commands.
- 90 recallable screen configurations.
- Audio file and I/O resolution up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Internal audio resolution: 32-bit floating point; 64-bit precision where required.
- Comprehensive surround support up to 7.1, with flexible surround mixing facilities.
- Extended project length: 6 hours at 96kHz; 13 hours at 44.1kHz.
- .Mac backup and sharing of preferences and settings.
- Use of an Apple Remote to control Logic Pro 8 from a distance, with the ability to play, stop, record, rewind, fast-forward, and move to the next or previous track.
- High-end POW-r dithering algorithm.
- Seamless punch-on-the-fly recording.
- Low latency mode to remove plug-in induced latency during recording.
- Graphic beat mapping for creating tempo maps from existing audio.
- Well-designed collection of production-ready templates.
- Multiple documents open at once.
- Bounce to AIFF, WAV (Broadcast Wave), CAF, SDII, MP3, M4A (Apple Lossless, AAC).
- Fast, offline bouncing of single or multiple tracks.
- Burn any bounced audio directly to CD or DVD-A (PCM only).
- Master and author professional, Red Book-standard CDs with WaveBurner, included in Logic Studio.
- Asset management simplifies consolidation and transport of projects and their dependent assets.
- MIDI note extraction from audio for drum replacement and melodic transcription.
- Freeze Tracks feature releases CPU resources by invisibly rendering tracks.
- Distributed audio processing (DAP) aggregates processing power of multiple computers on a network.
- Serial-based copy protection.
- Powerful folders to facilitate organization and streamline various arranging tasks.
- Open GarageBand songs directly in Logic Pro.
- Support for Apple Core Audio and Digidesign DAE/TDM hardware.
- Support for TDM and AudioSuite plug-ins with DAE/TDM hardware.
- Support for Audio Units plug-ins.
- Support for AAF, OMF, Open TL, and XML (Final Cut Pro).
- Streamlined ReWire support for optimized integration with Reason, Ableton Live, and other ReWire-compatible applications.
- Intuitive region-based MIDI and audio editing.
- Comprehensive set of editing tools assignable to left, right, and key-modified mouse buttons.
- Effortless take management:
- Region-based take recording and management in automatically generated take folders.
- Pack existing tracks into take folders.
- Single-click take selection.
- Colorize takes on the fly.
- Intelligent unpacking of take folders onto separate tracks.
- Move and edit entire take folders like any other region.
- Revolutionary Quick Swipe Comping
- Build a comp track from multiple takes.
- Create comps on the fly.
- Audition comps in real time.
- Automatic, customizable crossfades between phrases.
- Flatten function replaces take folder with regions that represent the current comp.
- Flatten and Merge function replaces take folder with newly created audio file.
- Multiple MIDI editors:
- Piano Roll.
- Event List.
- Graphical time stretching and compression in the Arrange window.
- Sample-accurate editing in the Arrange window.
- Definable relative or absolute snap grid.
- Nondestructive graphical fades and crossfades.
- Snap-to-transient selection.
- Shuffle and Auto-Crossfade Arrange Edit modes.
- Destructive sample editing using built-in or external sample editor like Soundtrack Pro 2.
- 10,000-step undo history.
- Time-linear and/or beat-linear display in the Arrange window.
Professional Mixing and Automation
- Track Mixer views simplify mixer channel navigation.
- Dynamic channel strip creation accelerates mixer setup and configuration.
- Easy setup of multi-output software instruments.
- Signal Flow view option shows all channel strips (e.g., Aux, Output, Master) within the audio signal path of the selected channel strip.
- Save/Load complete plug-in configurations using channel strip settings.
- Sample-accurate, track-based 32-bit automation.
- Track- or region-based solo and mute.
- Track mute/solo in either Fast or CPU-Saving mode.
- Solo safe mode for any channel strip.
- Direct insert patching of external hardware instruments and effects.
- Exponential or dB-linear level meter scaling.
- Busses as sources for recording.
- Inline input monitoring.
- Up to 255 independent mono, stereo, or surround audio channels.
- Up to 255 independent software instrument channels.
- Up to 255 auxiliary channel strips.
- 64 busses.
- 15 inserts, 8 sends per channel.
- 32 multi-assignable channel groups for mix and edit.
- Extensive control surface support with autolearn.
- EuCon protocol support for Euphonix MC and System-5-MC control surface systems.
- Support for Smart AV Smart Console.
- Support for active control surfaces via CS plug-ins.
- Curve tool for refining automation.
- Powerful automation features include:
- Group automation recording.
- Linked editing of grouped automation.
- Automation Quick Access for easy hardware control of currently selected parameter.
- Automate any channel strip parameter or plug-in parameter on the fly or manually input parameter values using a breakpoint interface.
- View multiple automation parameters for a single track at once.
- Simultaneously view and edit automation for single or multiple tracks.
- Read, write, touch, and latch automation modes.
- Support for all standard surround configurations, including LCRS, Quad, 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1.
- Support for multichannel interleaved and split surround audio files.
- Play back, record, or process multichannel interleaved audio files.
- Surround level metering.
- Multichannel signal routing via sends, busses, and auxiliaries.
- Graphic Surround Panner to manipulate mono or stereo streams within a surround field.
- Graphic Surround Balancer to simultaneously balance all channels of surround input.
- Support for Logic Studio True Surround plug-ins.
- Built in multi-mono support lets you use any mono or stereo Logic Studio or Audio Units plug-in in a surround project.
- Surround bounce and burn to DVD-A (PCM only) disc.
- Dolby Digital AC-3 encoding and preview with Compressor.
- Easy mixdown to stereo and surround formats using Down Mixer plug-in.