Loopr is the first multiple phrase pro-oriented MIDI compatible audio live-looper with 64 independent tracks on iOS.
Loopr is a low latency loop recorder and player designed for phrase composition. Compose, practice, jam along, or sample audio soundscapes easily with this pocketable loopstation. Created by long-time expert loopers, it is focused on ergonomy and simplicity via one-finger controls but also hands-free MIDI pedalboard compatibility.
Working with phrases and track-groups, easily build and practice your compositions. Synchronizing drum machines and sequencers is easy via its precise MIDI out sync. Enhance your live performance using automatic multi-layer 'fast' or 'one-shot' recording modes.
Loops can be exported/imported as independent files (including tempo and time signature information), for you to share the groove or use with most desktop audio production apps (e.g. Logic Studio, Garage Band, ...). Using iTunes file sharing or email, you can easily share your work.
Loopr is CoreMIDI and CoreAudio compatible and enables you to use most popular iOS compatible interfaces.
A few key features of this v1.1:
- 64 independent audio tracks (16 on older devices).
- 4 phrases for easy song composition.
- low latency recording and playback, to catch it when it comes.
- one hand, thumb optimized screen controls, to loop along everywhere.
- efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands free control.
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization, for all the electronic play-alongs.
- transparent on-the-fly saving of sessions, to save without a pause.
- easy exportation/importation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata.
Check the videos on our loopr.net website to give yourself a better idea, e.g.: