|Product||Loopr Live Loop Composer|
|Type / Tags|
iOS v >7
Loopr is a 64 tracks loop song sequencer / multiple phrase looper with MIDI controls and sync for real time live composition.
Loopr is a low latency loop recorder, player and step sequencer designed for realtime phrase and song composition using your iDevice. Compose, practice, jam along, or sample audio soudscapes easily with this compact pro-oriented loopstation. It is focused on ergonomy and simplicity via one-finger but also hands-free MIDI pedalboard controls, and lets you synchronize drum machines and sequencers via its MIDI out sync.
Loop sessions can be exported/imported as independent files (including tempo and time signature information), for you to share the groove or use with most desktop audio production apps (e.g. Logic Studio, Garage Band, ...). Using iTunes file sharing or email, you can easily manage your work beyond your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Loopr is CoreMIDI and CoreAudio compatible and enables you to use most popular iOS compatible interfaces.
A few key features of this v1.2:
- 64 independent audio tracks (16 on older devices).
- 4 phrases to create song parts.
- step sequencer to build and play songs (4'' devices).
- low latency audio recording and playback.
- one hand, thumb optimized screen controls.
- efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands-free control.
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization for external equipment.
- transparent on-the-fly session save.
- easy exportation/importation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata.
- pro-oriented ergonomy for efficient live use.