Loopr is a pro oriented MIDI compatible multi-track audio looper.
Loopr is a low latency loop recorder and player. Compose, practice, jam along, or sample audio soudscapes easily. Created by long-time expert loopers, it is focused on ergonomy and simplicity via one-finger controls but also hands-free MIDI pedalboard compatibility.
Synchronizing drum machines and sequencers is easy via its precise MIDI out sync. Enhance your live performance using automatic multi-layer 'fast' or 'one-shot' recording modes.
Loops can be exported as independent files (including tempo and time signature information), for you to share the groove or use with most desktop audio production apps (e.g. Logic Studio, Garage Band, ...).
Loopr is CoreMIDI and CoreAudio compatible and enables you to use most popular iOS compatible interfaces.
A few key features of this v1.0:
- low latency recording and playback, to catch it when it comes.
- one hand, thumb optimized screen controls, to loop along everywhere.
- efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands free control.
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization, for all the electronic play-alongs.
- transparent on-the-fly saving of sessions, to save without a pause.
- easy exportation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata.
- load sessions activated (finally.).
- one-shot recording mode.
- rehaul of core engine.
- bug-fixes and general UI improvement.
Check the videos on our loopr.net website to give yourself a better idea, e.g.:
quick load and export - http://youtu.be/Ubl3qbTgDH4
multi-instrument example - http://youtu.be/zdwUw0yIgJs
thumb controls - http://youtu.be/SmzPUSrNQM4
using a MIDI pedalboard - http://youtu.be/8nZdj9Ouz7E
save and export - http://youtu.be/htVF8LTl17s
More on the site.