LP Electric Guitar is a detailed emulation of the legendary Les Paul guitar, for Kontakt.
Ilya Efimov invested much effort into re-creating the nuances of this guitar to make it sound as real as possible. Due to a great number of velocity layers you will be able to achieve a wide dynamic range and an extensive palette of guitar colors.
The sound of each pickup was recorded separately, so you are able to control the direct signal from the pickups independently. This allows complete sculpting of the sound to your taste. Put the library through dedicated amp modeling software to really hear it come alive.
- 4.07 GB / 3969 samples / 44.1KHz / 24-bit.
- Volume control and tone control for each of pickups.
- 12 velocity layers for each note.
- 23 frets on the each string with a round-robin algorithm.
- Automatic and Manual String Selection.
- Automatic and manual Left Hand Playing Position Selection.
- 3 modes for automatic search of chord position.
- 14 different articulations.
- Realistic legato.
- Realistic glissando.
- Realistic and LFO vibrato.
- Repetition strum keys.
- MIDI Guitar Mode.